Harmony Public Schools joins the country in mourning the loss of President George H.W. Bush, a leader known as the “education president” for his tireless devotion to America’s schoolchildren.
A statewide Day of Mourning has been declared by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018, to allow Texans to pay their respects to President Bush. All Harmony Public School campuses will remain open and operating on their regular schedule on this date.
The open enrollment period for new Harmony Public Schools students is approaching fast.
Open Enrollment for campuses statewide begins Nov. 1 and continues through Feb. 10 for students wishing to enroll for the Fall 2019 semester.
What is Harmony?
Harmony Public Schools is a system of exceptional PreK-12 college-preparatory charter schools in Texas, specializing inScience, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
Harmony has 56 schools in communities across Texas, including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso and in neighborhoods everywhere in between. Click here to find a campus near you.
What comes with a Harmony Public Schools education?
The Harmony Public Schools system is frequently recognized as one of the best school systems in Texas for its well-rounded curriculum with a special emphasis on STEM education.
In 2018, six of districts received ‘A’ ratings from the Texas Education Agency on its annual state accountability ratings. The TEA also found that all of Harmony’s campuses earned a “Met Standard” rating in its 2018 STARR testing.
Harmony also has a 100 percent college acceptance rate system-wide among our graduating seniors.
What is our enrollment process?
Open enrollment for Harmony Public Schools statewide begins Nov. 1 and continues through Feb. 10. Our application and instructions for submission can be found online or at any of our campus offices. In the event the number of qualified applicants exceeds the maximum enrollment at any campus, a lottery is held at the end of February to fairly fill the available openings.
Find out more …
To find out more about our admissions process, including information about selection process and required application materials, please visit harmonytx.org/admissions.php
Here are the documents that were discussed at the annual Title I and Title III Parent meeting, held on 9/27/2018. Please feel free to contact the school if you have questions or suggestions.
Here is the presentation from the PTO meeting on 9/27 about Title I and parents rights/involvement.
Please join us for the Annual Title I Parent and Family Engagement and Parent Compact Meeting as well as the Title III ESL Meeting on September 27 at 8:15 in the cafeteria. We will review the Title I Parent and Family Engagement Policy as well as the Parent Compact. We will also have a presentation on Title II ESL.
Únase a nosotros para la Reunión Anual de Padres y Familia de Título I y la Reunión del Contrato de Padres, así como la Reunión de ESL de Título III el 27 de septiembre a las 8:15 en la cafetería. Revisaremos la Políza de Participación de Padres y Familias del Título I, así como el Acuerdo de Padres.
- Follow the driver’s instructions at all times.
- Please enter and leave the vehicle in an orderly manner.
- Keep feet, books, instrument cases, and other objects out of the aisle.
- Do not deface the vehicle or its equipment.
- Do not put head, hands, arms, legs, or any object out of any window, or throw objects inside or outside of the vehicle.
- Do not possess or use any form of tobacco on school buses.
- Observe all the usual classroom rules.
- Stay seated while the vehicle is moving.
- Fasten seat belts, if available.
- Wait for the driver’s signal before leaving, or crossing in front of the vehicle.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE REQUESTS
Parents, please see the attached flyer for bus route information.
Parent Information Flyer
Every Campus Received a “Met Standard” Rating!
The Seven Harmony Districts Received six “A”s and one “B” Rating:
- Acknowledgement of StudentParent Handbook EN
- Acknowledgement of parentstudent handbook 2018-2019 SP
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures EN
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures SP
- Go Home Plan
- Group Dismissal
- HSA 18- 19 STUDENT ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
- Lunch Visitor Form 2018-2019
- Media Release
- Voly signup
Please review the document for arrival and dismissal procedures.
Por favor revisen el documento para el procedimiento de llegada y salida.
- School starts at 7:50a.m. and ends at 3:15 p.m.
- DRESS CODE UPDATES English 2018-2019 CODIGO DE VESTIMENTA- ESPANOL 2018-2019
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- ENGLISH Copy of HSA School Supply List 2019 Spanish Copy of HSA School Supply List 2019
- How to Access STAAR Scores (English) Acceso a las calificaciones de STAAR